Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mmmm... Bacon...

I just have to say how much I love that ACES is like a game of "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon."

The conference is such a great way to reconnect with old friends, meet new people and share ideas.

Before I left for Miami, my boss told me that I would need to "bring something back" to share with the rest of our group. I was so nervous about how to share all of the information and ideas that are presented here.

But the Taking it Back session with Zoe Friloux and John Boogert gave me some good ideas about how to share all of this great stuff not only with my colleagues on the copydesk, but also with the rest of the newsroom.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the video "Keen Eye for the Reporter Guy - and Gal" by the copydesk of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, maybe we can get Ron Smith to post it on YouTube.

No comments: